These timeless tenders still offer boaters the classic inflatable look and functionality that has made them so popular.
LEX boats represent the culmination of many subtle refinements over the years that have kept them current while maintaining their traditional appearance. A sleek bow design and ample interior space come together in this classic tender. A teardrop rub strake deflects spray and improves protection from the inevitable collisions with docks and boat hulls.
Additional features include a painted wood seat and a full sectional wood floor. They all add up to a solid, reliable tender that combines practicality and performance in an economical package.
LEX Standard Features include:
- Achilles CSM reinforced fabric
- Four layer seam construction
- Air keel
- Wood floorboards
- Fold-down locking oar system with two-piece breakdown aluminum oars and oar holders
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Removable wood rowing seat
- Foot pump
- Towing bridle D-rings
- Protective transom motor clamp plate
- Life lines
- Bailer valve
- Carry bag
- Maintenance kit.
Persons operating boats alone should exercise caution.
Note: Boat images may be different than production models.